Welcome to the Osher Online Registration System
Step1: Login with your temporary username and password
Step2: Login to register for courses
- If you haven't retrieved your temporary username and password, please click on Forgot Your Password? On the Login Help page, enter your e-mail address and click on Submit. The system will send your username and password via e-mail.
- Once you receive your username and password enter them to the right and click Login.
- After logging in, click My Account above, to display the My Account page. You may delete your system-assigned username and enter a new one if you like, and click Save If you would like to change your password, click Change Password above and enter a new password. Click Submit.
- Write down your username and password for use in the future!
It is recommended that you select your courses for each day from the Osher catalog before registering online.
- Enter your personal username and password and click on Login.
- Click the Term drop down box and select the term.
- Click the Day drop down box and select the day. Click on Search
- If the course is available, click Register to transfer to the Select Members page, then follow the instructions on that page.
- After you return to this page, to register for another course on the same day click Register for the next course
- To see courses for another day click on the Day drop down box, select the day, and click on Search.
Please take a moment to click on "My Account" and enter your emergency contact info and indicate your interests and experiences. Doing this will help us better serve you in the future!
* = required field